Monday, August 6, 2018

Cookie Dough Dessert Pizza

Can you imagine anything more insanely delicious than Cookie Dough Dessert Pizza? There’s so much to love about this fun new sweet twist on a favorite; cookies, hot fudge, and pizza crust! This pizza comes together in a flash and only uses 4 ingredients! Thanks to my friends at Rhodes for sponsoring today's post! #Rhodes #frozendough The other day in my Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert post I shared with you that I started homeschooling my youngest. Homeschooling is a huge...

Ingredients
  • 1 loaf Rhodes frozen dough
  • 1 cup high quality hot fudge sauce
  • 1 16 oz. package store bought cookie dough
  • ¼ c. of a can of vanilla frosting, or homemade
Instructions
  1. Thaw Rhodes frozen dough according to package directions. I used one loaf and let it sit out overnight. Before spreading the dough out I always let it rest for a few minutes and it seems to make it so much easier to work with.
  2. Move rack to the center position in the oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  3. Form pizza crust with dough. My pizza pan is a 15” pan and one loaf is perfect for that size pan.
  4. Warm up ½ -¾ cups hot fudge sauce. I stick it in the microwave for a few seconds. You just need it warm enough to spread easily.
  5. Crumble cookie dough over hot fudge sauce. I use my trusty fingers.
  6. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
  7. Let pizza cool for about 5 minutes.
  8. Warm up additional hot fudge sauce and vanilla icing and drizzle over pizza.
  9. Slice into pieces and dig in!

https://www.littledairyontheprairie.com/cookie-dough-dessert-pizza/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=314749040_9281592_288995

No comments:

Post a Comment